E-shot designs refer to any type of graphic that is shared with new clients or prospective clients through email. Email marketing is a pillar of digital marketing that is essential in keeping your readers engaged and educating the people reading these emails on your products, and features and sharing exciting company news.
However, many professionals in this digital age receive tens of emails in a day. You therefore want to stand out by having professional, eye-catching e-shot designs that will have them hooked to your email campaigns.
Examples of E-shot designs that you can have
E-shot designs can be used to promote a wide range of products, services, or news. Some of them include:
- Sales and promotions – You can use e-shot designs to offer discounts and advertise products on sale.
- New features – Another use-case is when you are introducing new features or services. To make your email interesting, having designs in your email content would help boost retention rates.
- Newsletter – If you have regular newsletters, you want to have high click-through rates and retention. As many people receive dozens of emails daily, you need to stand out through eye-catching designs.
- Company news and announcement – A quick way to make announcements is through sending professionally designed bulk emails to your clients letting them know of a new employee or any other relevant news.
- Onboarding – When you get a new client, it would be ideal to send them a welcome email, making them feel part and parcel of the company.
- Events – One of the best ways to advertise an event or send reminders of an event is through email. Therefore, creating catchy graphics to showcase why one needs to attend would increase the conversation rate of attendance.
- Surveys – You may need to collect feedback and information from clients to help you in making data-driven decisions. Having great e-shot designs as part of the email can persuade the reader to take a few minutes to answer the survey.
Looking for a quote or need clarification? Reach out to us today!